Reports to: Vice President for Marketing and Corporate Partnerships
Supervises: Three (3) Corporate Partnership Officers
Base: WWF Quezon City Headquarters
- Assist the Vice President for Marketing and Corporate Partnerships in working with corporations to raise consultancy and long-term partnership donations by helping corporations understand and incorporate environmental sustainability in their entire business approach: strategic, operational, marketing.
- Understand the areas WWF and corporations can form strategic and/or project-based partnerships using drivers of corporate performance and creating synergies for the mutual benefit of both organizations.
- Understand environmental sustainability issues that prevail globally and locally and business’ role in the development process.
- Conduct necessary research or coordinate out-sourced researchers on target corporations.
- Keep abreast of developments in all business sectors and identify risks and opportunities for WWF partnership objectives.
- Be familiar with sustainability standards and performance measures to initiate productive synergies with corporate targets.
- Develop corporate marketing strategies to build up new donor funds and maintain existing donor funds.
- Participate in major fundraising event/campaign and at times, required to lead and coordinate those activities.
- Coordinate with Individual Donor Program (IDP) Team on marketing and media-based tie-ups with corporations to help grow WWF membership.
- Liaise with Marketing Communications through exchange of information that will serve as appropriate content for media channels.
- Manage and adhere to WWF brand position, mission and standards at all contact points with corporate and membership.
- Liaise with Data Analytics in maintaining a corporate database for targeted, existing and potential partners.
- Work closely with Communications Team on co-branding efforts with appropriate corporate partners.
- Plan and strategize on all aspects of corporate relations and synergies with IDP team.
- To perform other relevant and related tasks not specifically mentioned in the foregoing.
Key Outputs/ Deliverables:
- Set financial targets for the unit.
- Deliver targeted restricted and unrestricted funds for WWF.
- Identify potential (and compatible) corporate and foundation sponsors for cash and in-kind support for the organization as a whole when required.
- Keep abreast with progress of projects and to update particular donors on the projects funded by them.
- Graduate preferably with a degree in Marketing, Business, Social Science or other related degree
- A comprehensive understanding of commercial practices and the multinational business environment.
- Sales or Sales Management experience a plus.
- The capacity to conceptualize and implement business development ideas with a strong sense of project ownership and attention to detail.
- Ability to understand internal business processes of all sectors and explain in a succinct and simple, not simplistic, manner.
- Excellent organizational skills, responsive and an aptitude for precision.
- STRICT: Minimum working experience of five (5) years with at least three (3) in a managerial/supervisory position.
- Experience in writing proposals for partnerships.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Must have people skills and be able to motivate a team.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE JUNE 9, 2017
Have what it takes? Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Human Resources team will only get back to qualified applicants.
Email subject format: POSITION_LASTNAME