Reports to: Vice President for Marketing and Corporate Partnerships
Supervises: Face-to-Face Team Leader, Face-to-Face Campaign Officers, Donor Support Officer, Events Officer, and Merchandise Coordinator.
Base: WWF Quezon City Headquarters
- Responsible for all channels and programs that focus on individual donors for WWF including Face-to-Face Face, Non Face-to-Face, Donor Support, Merchandise, and the overall IDP channel.
- Ensure quality donor care; innovate campaigns/events/initiatives to ensure donor retention
- Participate in at least 1-2 field visits to check on project sites with individual donors
- Develop promotional packages for members, acquisition promotions, sales strategy nationally and coordinates with regional partners in cross-regional product development aligned with biodiversity and footprint meta-goals and network initiatives.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing market information via market research, surveys, and other forms of data gathering methodologies.
- Design low-cost high-impact member acquisition channels to expand membership base, tests and delivers defined target number of new members per month.
- Work with out-sourced acquisition service providers and ensures the development of new channels and contingency channels to meet acquisition objectives
- Coordinate with the Communications unit for brand-building strategies that will support acquisition efforts.
- Coordinate with the VP of Marketing to determine new member objectives, financial requirements and identifies risks and means to mitigate risks.
- Establish and implement tracking procedures for each channel and generate weekly reports on channel productivity – to analyze productivity, weaknesses, learnings and report to management regularly.
- Formulate and implement procedures for channel roll-out and maintenance in coordination with appropriate departments and divisions to achieve results.
- Ensure compliance with WWF brand, policies, values, ethical and legal frameworks.
- Participate actively in WWF’s undertakings on changing organization’s climate to foster innovation and professionalism
- Assist in the processes to ensure organizational changes are implemented effectively.
- Accountable for meeting new membership objectives, channel response rates, cost per new member, revenue objectives from new members, attrition.
- Manage acquisition budgets, identifies financial risks and opportunities in maintaining budget.
- Manage the resources of WWF. This includes ensuring resources are used in a sustainable way and identifying ways for reducing the overall consumption of finite resources
- Handle cash advances and liquidate the same within required period per Project and WWF Policy.
Managing Information and Knowledge:
- Manage the database on members to ensure these information are used, stored, accessed and analyzed for decision making and to make sure of its confidentiality when necessary
- Uphold the intellectual property rights of WWF over data and information on its Members
- Ensure professionalism in conducting business within and outside WWF.
- Participate in official activities of WWF (e.g. Organizational Development, Assessment, Strategic Planning, Rest and Recreation and the like) when participation is so required
- Support WWF’s efforts to build its membership in support of the institution’s sustainability.
- Uphold the high quality standard of WWF’s work and actively advocates the institution’s Vision, Mission and Strategies.
- Internalize the values of WWF and practices the work ethics of the institution.
- Perform other jobs in relation to Membership Development.
- Identify own values, capabilities and capacity and how best you can contribute to the organization
- Evaluate own knowledge, skills and competence in the light of job requirements and personal aspirations, plan your development, develop our knowledge, skills and competence in line with your plans and evaluate your learning and development.
- 3-5 years of sales management experience
- Prior experience working with an NGO
- At least a year's experience of leading a team
- Strong marketing background
- Outgoing personality with good communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent command of both English and Tagalog
Have what it takes? Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Our Human Resources team will only get back to qualified applicants.
Email subject format: POSITION_LASTNAME