Location: Based in Metro Manila, Philippines with travel to local key tourism destination cities
- Internal: Management Committee, Project Managers, consultants, and Marketing Unit
- External: Media, Partner Institutions, Media Advisory Group, suppliers and service providers
- Reports to: LCP Project Manager
- Supervises: LCP Graphic Artist
Media planning, monitoring and analysis; internal and external communications development; knowledge management; media stakeholder management; Media Advisory Group management; brand management; external representation; content management; crisis and PR strategy; TOM awareness raising
- Maintain an archive of all relevant communication materials including those sent to the donor and member base.
- Draft and implement annual marketing and membership media plan in coordination with the Communications Officer and Marketing Services Manager.
- Create and maintain network in media.
- Participate in the Media Advisory Group.
- Coordinate with suppliers on all communication materials to ensure quality, correct positioning, and brand standards - ensuring all service providers have the necessary information / visuals / publications required to fulfill their duties.
- Serve as resource person in program and project activities.
- Coordinate content across all contributors and ensure content placements across all channels according to plan.
- Coordinate with project manager on clearing necessary facts on all communications and collateral and gathering information when required.
- Develop and expand advertising and PR strategy/tactics and channels in coordination with suppliers and ICEC and marketing team.
- Implement advertising and PR strategy/tactics by coordinating all events and media roll out with appropriate service providers.
- Forecast awareness levels and be accountable for meeting these objectives indicated by TOM awareness by end of first year (in marketing plan).
- Coordinate media buys with agencies and make contacts with media for free airtime, ad space, etc.
- Recommend media plan with management/Board and agencies to ensure highest potential of target market reach given budget constraints.
- Plan and implement market research with appropriate research company.
B. Administrative Support:
- Create and monitor media proposals.
- Handle communication (incoming and outgoing of assigned program/projects).
- Ensure timely requesting/processing/releasing/liquidating of project funds.
Expected Major Output/Results:
- Media and Marketing Plan
- Media and Communications Budgets
- Formation of Media Advisory Group
- Market Research
- Data as requested
- Incoming and outgoing communications attended to
- Network of media
- Articles for press releases and feature articles as requested
- Content for website, blogs, podcasts, banner ads, radio
- Edited manuscripts as requested
- Quarterly report – Media and Marketing Plan
- University graduate of Marketing, Media, and Communications, or any related course
- 2-3 years of work experience in related field
- Excellent writing and speaking skills both in English and Tagalog
- Knowledgable on climate change and food technology